We're looking for a Content Manager to create compelling writing and grow new leads and opportunities by converting our website and social media traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead-generation content.
We offer equal opportunity in a non-discriminatory workplace and the option to work remotely. If you are passionate about technological advancements and ready to make impactful decisions, please feel free to apply!
- Create compelling writing across all communication channels, both for internal and external communication of the executive office, according to the current schedule.
- Work together with the executive office to brainstorm and execute unique content for team engagement projects and help the administrative office to communicate their projects with the team.
- Work with the executive office to brainstorm and execute robust and top-of-class custom content that would enhance the engagement between the Company and external audiences.
- Produce original content, such as articles, blogs, white papers, newsletters, press releases, testimonials, landing pages, marketing collateral, webinars, podcasts, emails, social posts, and creative visuals, and publish online.
- Grow new leads and opportunities by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead-generation content.
- Maintain, proofread, optimize, and keep online content up to date to help improve search rankings and user engagement.
- Analyze performance regularly to grow traffic, and engagement, and reach goals.
- Develop, program, and manage Company’s social channels, write engaging copy for social posts, content titles, and descriptions across multiple platforms, maintaining the Company’s tone and voice.
- Follow up the digital advertising, marketing, ecommerce, and technology industries closely, and prepare content programs in line with global trends.
- Provide insights and develop timely content that takes advantage of news and trends relevant to the Company's audience daily.
- Research and respond to industry trends and articles to bring the Company into the conversation.
- Discover innovative ways to reuse and repurpose existing content.
- Understand client needs as the executive office and marketing teams explain and deliver documentation that meets them.
- Deliver documentation using team templates and structures.
- Execute their projects on communication.
- Develop ideas for future campaigns.
- Focus on optimizing content performance.
- Ensure compliance with legal, style, and other standards.
- Execute all work with exceptional attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications, journalism, linguistic studies, or a related field.
- Excellent spelling, grammar, and usage in English, German, French, or Turkish.
- At least three years of experience in copywriting, preferably in advertising, marketing, and ecommerce technologies.
- Strong understanding or interest in advertising, marketing, and ecommerce technologies.
- Exceptionally skilled storyteller with extensive knowledge of writing for different audiences.
- Experience in end-to-end management across multi-channel social platforms.
- Experience in managing paid and organic traffic with proven success in driving KPIs.
- Experience in monitoring performance to drive improved KPIs across platforms.
- Experience in working with a global audience while resonating campaigns with local audiences.
- Experience in focusing primarily on content and writing long and short-form pieces.
- Experience in designing, creating, and running photo and video content.
- Ability to stay organized and autonomous, with a demonstrated ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work effectively within a professional environment and collaborate with the team.
- Enjoy working with tight deadlines and thrive working in a fast-paced and agile environment.
- Naturally passionate about bringing the very best experience to the audience.
- Excellent attention to detail, particularly for spelling and grammar across various mediums.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Wordego is a rapidly growing ecommerce technology startup.
Wordego provides ecommerce businesses with an advanced artificial intelligence-driven ecommerce visitor analytics platform. This innovative platform offers real-time visitor segmentation and analytics, increasing marketing and advertising-based revenue and decreasing advertising costs. Wordego thus helps online retailers enhance ecommerce revenues and minimize costs without requiring any technical changes or investments.
Many of the most prestigious online retailers trust Wordego to deliver unique artificial intelligence-driven ecommerce visitor analytics, including brands like Teknosa, MediaMarkt, Arzum, Daikin, SPX, Watsons, and Gratis.
Wordego is headquartered in Chicago, with offices in San Francisco and Berlin and a software development center in Istanbul. Wordego aims to expand its presence in the United States, Europe, and MENA.