We're looking for a Customer Success Manager to manage our relationship with customers, present and represent our company to our clients, and serve as the main bridge between their needs and our technology.
We offer equal opportunity in a non-discriminatory workplace and the option to work remotely. If you are passionate about technological advancements and ready to make impactful decisions, please feel free to apply!
- Manage our relationship with customers, and present and represent our company to our clients.
- Help clients understand their needs and which of our services best match their goals and expectations.
- Monitor, facilitate, and consult customers during the adoption process of our technology.
- Make sure clients are utilizing our technology at their best to provide them with our service fully.
- Establish a trusted adviser relationship that ensures our customers’ satisfaction with our services and technology.
- Plan strategies to help customers meet their objectives, prioritize, and resolve escalated customer issues.
- Plan strategic campaigns to help our customers meet their needs and goals.
- Proactively monitor the customers’ activity and provide insights and solutions on time.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, communications, engineering, or a related field.
- Excellent spelling, grammar, and usage in English, German, or French.
- At least three years of experience in a customer-oriented position, preferably in advertising, marketing, or ecommerce technologies.
- Strong understanding or interest in advertising, marketing, and ecommerce technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with positive and energetic phone skills and listening skills.
- Passion for collaborating and building strong relationships with customers.
- Passion for testing, measuring, and improving customer performance and follow-up effectiveness.
- Ability to stay organized and autonomous, with a demonstrated ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work effectively within a professional environment and collaborate with the team.
- Enjoy working with tight deadlines and thrive working in a fast-paced and agile environment.
- Naturally passionate about bringing the best results to customers and the organization.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Wordego is a rapidly growing ecommerce technology startup.
Wordego provides ecommerce businesses with an advanced artificial intelligence-driven ecommerce visitor analytics platform. This innovative platform offers real-time visitor segmentation and analytics, increasing marketing and advertising-based revenue and decreasing advertising costs. Wordego thus helps online retailers enhance ecommerce revenues and minimize costs without requiring any technical changes or investments.
Many of the most prestigious online retailers trust Wordego to deliver unique artificial intelligence-driven ecommerce visitor analytics, including brands like Teknosa, MediaMarkt, Arzum, Daikin, SPX, Watsons, and Gratis.
Wordego is headquartered in Chicago, with offices in San Francisco and Berlin and a software development center in Istanbul. Wordego aims to expand its presence in the United States, Europe, and MENA.